IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Claim Form

13»

Comments

• Yeah it's a windscreen PCN. They guy took photos of car with a PNC on windscreen, photos of signs and information about license registration in the reception
  • tangiro23
    tangiro23 Posts: 13 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    edited 5 January at 5:16PM
    Ok so, I have received this letter. Any idea what that means? Do I need to provide them anything else? I'm pretty sure they have all of my details

EDIT: I've checked my sent emails and found that I've had communication with MET Parking Services and DCB Legal. MET has my email and phone already. DCB has only my email. I'm wondering whether they are trying to find some legal tricks to get me... Any thoughts? 
  • tangiro23
    tangiro23 Posts: 13 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Context to the above 
    I've filled a Defence to the court (not DCB Legal). The court sent me a letter stating that they have forwarded the Defence to DCB Legal so the matter can be resolved informally. The letter was intended for the court, hence I don't thing DCB Legal are in the position of demanding anything. Any thoughts on that?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,481 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 7 January at 1:51AM
    tangiro23 said:
    Context to the above 
    I've filled a Defence to the court (not DCB Legal). The court sent me a letter stating that they have forwarded the Defence to DCB Legal so the matter can be resolved informally. The letter was intended for the court, hence I don't thing DCB Legal are in the position of demanding anything. Any thoughts on that?
    This is just the usual first letter that is already mentioned in the Template Defence first post.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback