Royal Mail .... sigh!
I'm sure my area isn't alone in not having post delivered for days on end. We've been told that RM have issued the instruction that all posties concentrate on parcels as RM make more money from that and to ignore the day to day post stacking up. I know several people who have missed deadlines / appointments because time sensitive letters are in a big heap somewhere and not being delivered. Why are they not challenged on this appalling service? Day to day post is also paid for and it's a service which is not good enough on any level. As always, the staff doing the job and the customers paying are the ones who suffer.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 234K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards