National Trust year's membership end

Options
Last time we got a year's membership it was with a week to go to the end of a month. They gave us to the end of that month the following year. Our membership lasted a year and a week.

How does that work? if I take out a membership on the 1st Dec do I get till the end of Dec the following year?

Comments

• sheramber
    sheramber Posts: 19,202 Forumite
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped! First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Last time we got a year's membership it was with a week to go to the end of a month. They gave us to the end of that month the following year. Our membership lasted a year and a week.

How does that work? if I take out a membership on the 1st Dec do I get till the end of Dec the following year?
    https://www.nts.org.uk/membership-faq
  • 2childmum2
    Options
    That is a link to national trust Scotland. No idea if the English one is the same
  • 35har1old
    35har1old Posts: 1,119 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    That is a link to national trust Scotland. No idea if the English one is the same
    English NT individual £84
    Scottish NT individual £66
  • 01NSkinner
    Options

Thanks very much for spotting that. Appreciated.

So anyone know the answer for 'The National Trust'?
  • 35har1old
    35har1old Posts: 1,119 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    35har1old said:
    English NT individual £84
    Scottish NT individual £66
    The main reason for joining the Scottish NT was I had been a member on and off with the NT but when I was looking at senior membership it is a requirement to have 3 years constant membership to qualify whereas Scottish NT doesn't require this and yearly fees are less
  • olgadapolga
    olgadapolga Posts: 2,275 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options

Thanks very much for spotting that. Appreciated.

So anyone know the answer for 'The National Trust'?
    The last time I had NT membership (2022?) it ended a year after I took it out.

They used to do it that the membership ended a year plus however many days to the end of the month but they've stopped doing that so you get the year that you're paying for.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback