HSBC Advance Account - associated credit card
Just an update for anyone who has applied for an advance account and all that goes with it, under the current "free £205" offer.
As part of the application process I said yes to both the credit card and the overdraft, everything has been set up very smoothly and quickly - all that is outstanding now is telephone banking and the credit card. Yesterday I had an email inviting me to apply for the credit card but I couldn't due to a system error, however this morning I received an email with the credit card agreement to sign. All done and submitted in a matter of minutes.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449K Spending & Discounts
- 233.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.4K Life & Family
- 246.4K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards