First Direct Regular Saver
Can anyone tell me how long it takes to transfer the first payment into the First Direct Regular Saver?
I have one about to mature and vaguely recall it took five working days from the date I applied for the account until I could transfer my first payment (or, at least, until the first payment updated in the account.)
I want to try and time opening my next Regular Saver so that the payment leaves my account the day after my pay-date, so I'm wondering whether I then need to open the account X number of days earlier than that date.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.4K Life & Family
- 246.7K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards