Nationwide - My Offers

I just wondered if anyone could tell me does the my offers functionality actually work in the online banking? 

Comments

• I just wondered if anyone could tell me does the my offers functionality actually work in the online banking? 
    Every time I've checked, showing as no offers available. 
  • tryin
    tryin Posts: 347
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    I think the functionality works, it's just that they don't have any offers. Althogh if you haven't had a switch bonus from them since August 2021, you can get £200 by switching to them.
  • I just wondered if anyone could tell me does the my offers functionality actually work in the online banking? 
    Every time I've checked, showing as no offers available. 
    I’ve been with them 7 years and it’s never actually had any offers in there 
  • tryin said:
    I think the functionality works, it's just that they don't have any offers. Althogh if you haven't had a switch bonus from them since August 2021, you can get £200 by switching to them.
    I thought the option was for pre-approvals such as overdrafts, credit cards and loans etc 
  • superM
    superM Posts: 328
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    tryin said:
    I thought the option was for pre-approvals such as overdrafts, credit cards and loans etc 
    I had a credit card pre approval offer under this section some time ago. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback