Private FB group question
I belong to a private fb group. (medical condition group). A couple of fellow members have suggested I start my own. I'm quite happy to, however I'm unsure about one thing. Given that it would be private, no one would be, aware of it. Its not the done thing to advertise what might be seen as a rival group on the group I'm already in. Would it be a case of me sending a personal fb friend request out to as many as I feel would be interested, then assuming they said yes, I assume I'd invite them to my group.
Does that sound right?
- All Categories
- 341.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 234K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards