Close Brothers Motor Finance
Hi all, has anyone had the pleasure of a complaint with Close Brothers Motor finance? I'm 6 months into a complaint with no where to turn as the financial ombudsman are so backed up.
I have a car I'm paying 250 pounds a month for in car finance which is broken.
Close brother sent out a ACE who inspected the vehicle and the report provided that the vehicle was probably faulty at sale and that the responbility should lie with the dealership.
Apart from small claims court which I really don't want to do does anyone where I can go with this?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards