Ulster Bank Loyalty Account - how do I withdraw money?
I opened this account with Ulster Bank for the interest rate and paid money in. When I tried to set up a payee so that I could withdraw money I was told to use their app and register for biometrics. I did this but the app didn't allow me to register biometrics as I had only started using the app on my device. So I can't withdraw any money!
I have tried to complain online but haven't got anywhere with them.
The only other option seems to be using a card reader but I don't have a card! So I have ordered both a card and a card reader now and I wonder what problems I will get with these.
Has anybody else had any problems with Ulster Bank and can give me any advice?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449K Spending & Discounts
- 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.3K Life & Family
- 246.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards