Will common adhesive products give cancer in a few years or other hideous maladies?
I have no idea what all the chemicals are in adhesives that are available.
I am building my van and try to use natural stuff like cork and rockwool but then I have to stick a lot of it with adhesive.
For example https://www.toolstation.com/d4-wood-glue/p61864
I also am probably going to want to buy a contact adhesive soon for some other sections where I want to glue cork to metal so not wood to wood as I had been doing for most of it. Again no clue what all those chemicals will be in them.
Ones like gorrilla glue or sticks like !!!!!!.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards