Replacement kitchen tap hose for spray tap

I need to replace the hose inside my kitchen tap. It is a pull-out hose with a spray tap head (that has become broken and threaded in the hose). 

After many hours searching online, I can't for the life of me find a hose with the right connection (i've just bought one that i'll have to return as it's far too 'fat' to go into the quick 'snap' connector that goes to the supply line).

Has anyone seen the hose and connector in the pictures? And knows where I might be able to buy the right type hose? In the picture of the hose, it's the black end on the left hand side. I'm hoping I won't have to also replace the connector  :)

Meet your Ambassadors


  • All Categories
  • 341.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.4K Life & Family
  • 246.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards