Declaring survey income
I have started to do online surveys. Can anyone give me some advice on declaring the income please. I am not making a massive amount of money or a regular monthly amount at the moment, but just doing them from time to time to earn a little towards birthday & Christmas etc.
If I'm right from what I have read, I don't need to declare for tax purposes as the amount isn't over the threshold, however we receive some Universal Credit and I'm not sure how I am supposed to declare with them. Do I need to register as self employed and declare the income to UC monthly? and other than them adding this to our total monthly income to work out the deductions will it effect our claim in any other way?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.5K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449K Spending & Discounts
- 233.6K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.4K Life & Family
- 246.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards