UC - earnings below minimum income floor for a one off month.
I made a big mistake with how I handled my cash flow. I had a lot of outgoings out in one month where I have to place bulk orders for stock.
This has left me with total profit for the month of £620. This is aytpical because most months my profit is around £2100.
My minimum income floor is £1410.89
SInce UC will treat my income as £1410.89. I assumed that the difference of the MIF and my actual profits would be carried forward as a loss for future months. So my balance would be -790.89 loss for next pay period so I can recoup my loss next month.
it seems that I don't actuall get a break next month. And I start with £0. is that correct?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards