This may not be techie and just common sense but any help gratefully recieved!
My elderly aunt wants internet.
She doesn’t have a phone line although she has had a BT line in property before (talking 10+ years ago). She needs a phone line to have wifi yes?
So do I need to contact BT to reconnect the phone line - will she have to take out a phone rental package? She doesn’t want a house phone.
I have done a quick quote and BT internet is quite expensive for her and I can see much better deals but if she has to pay for a phone line on top of the broadband it may be cheaper to do it via BT.
Sorry I am confusing myself
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.5K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449K Spending & Discounts
- 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.4K Life & Family
- 246.7K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards