Cancel my Opodo subscription

Hi. I have been trying to cancel my Opodo prime subscription and everything I am being told to do is not working. I need to do this before it comes out again. I’m frustrated and angry that nothing is working. Help!!! 

Comments

• eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 29,811
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    66Donna said:
    I have been trying to cancel my Opodo prime subscription and everything I am being told to do is not working.
    What have you been told to do, by whom, and what exactly happens when you do these?
  • Just cancel it with your card issuer (making sure that you check the terms of what you signed up for to make sure you are not liable for any further charges).
  • Westin
    Westin Posts: 5,888
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    66Donna said:
    Hi. I have been trying to cancel my Opodo prime subscription and everything I am being told to do is not working. I need to do this before it comes out again. I’m frustrated and angry that nothing is working. Help!!! 
    1. Step 1 – Login to your Prime Account. To begin the cancellation process, you need to log in to your Opodo Prime account. ... 
    2. Step 2 – Go to "My Prime" Once you are logged in, proceed to the "My Prime" section. ... 
    3. Step 3 – Cancel your Opodo Prime Membership.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.4K Life & Family
  • 246.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback