Deed of renunciation
Co-op is named in the will as co-executor but I've decided to apply for probate myself. I apparently have the original copy of the will and they have a codicil. They've agreed and need me to write a letter asking them to step down and get it signed by myself and the beneficiaries before issuing the deed of renunciation.
Does anyone know of a template I could use for this? I'm a bit unsure how to word it.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards