Solicitor has not applied for probate yet!
Daughter mil died in June, solicitor is the executor and has not applied for probate yet. My sil is so laid back and is not putting pressure on her. My daughter does not want to interfere and just let her husband gets on with it. It is going to be costly with winter approaching and the house also needs to be checked as they live far way. I cannot interfere as well it seems applying for probate and being granted will take a long time. The house is worth aprrox £500,000 to be sold. Will not be surprised if it will take more than a year to obtain the grant. Estate is very uncomplicated.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.4K Life & Family
- 246.7K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards