Chase wants too many details to set up a payment.
I have been a very happy customer with Chase bank but when i tried to pay back some money to a friend yesterday, the payment was not authorised and the bank says i must give my friends full name, address and date of birth for it to be authorised. I am not prepared to do that so they have cancelled the payment. Chase say it is a random check for BACS payments. Has anyone else had this problem? It is Chase being awkward or is it all banks that do this.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards