Stoozing - using the credit card directly?
I've got an opportunity to stooze around £500 by 3rd October 2023, but I would like to use the credit card directly to make a worthwhile deposit/purchase without any hefty charges. My end game to 'settle the stooze' is to make monthly contributions (which I have already started) in a high-interest savings account like N&SI and have the funds ready to pay off the total balance by Feb 2025 (when a high rate interest starts on the balance). Thoughts welcome. What would you do? Am I overlooking a point?
Student loan: Cleared.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards