Policy Expert ignoring Ombudsman ruling
I have made a complaint about insurance company policy expert and the complaint was upheld by Financial Ombudsman and redress awarded. Policy expert have ignored the ruling and despite the Ombudsman's request they didn't get back to me or paid mke anything.
I have just let Ombudsman know about it as over a month of time has now passed.
Assuming Policy Expert continue their stance and do nothing, where do I stand with the things? It is written verywhere that Ombudsman's decision is legally binding. Can I send bailiffs on Policy Expert?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards