Great Companys

Options
Hello you very wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum, i sincerely hope things are going well for you.

I have continued to learn about value investing this year through books and courses. I am extremely grateful to the amazing people on these forums who have answered my questions, you are all wonderful. I kindly wanted to ask what Small Cap to Medium Cap stocks, you might have on your watchlist or invested in please? I generally look for stocks with little debt, high cash flow production and high operating margins as a few requirements. If anyone could kindly share anything they are interested in that they feel has excellent growth over the next few years please it would mean the world to me and i would be forever grateful. I am always on the lookout for new stocks that could have growth like Amazon stock did in its early years. It would help give me ideas and i could do some research on the stock.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you become massively successful, you deserve it. Have a fantastic weekend and all the very

Comments

• mooneysaver
    Options
    Solana and Dealsourcr SL
  • aroominyork
    aroominyork Posts: 2,854 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 18 September 2023 at 7:54AM
    Options
    There is a great company with little debt, strong cash flow and high operating margins that promises to be the next Amazon. It is a company I think you already know - it's called Fairy Wonderland plc.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback