DRO fluctuating income.

Options
Hi I have recently been granted a DRO. My average of 2 wage slips was used to give my average earnings.
Next month I stand to recieve 150 pounds more than the average amount but for the following 2 months it would be 100 pounds less each month. This scenario happens quite often throughout the year but overall my average pay will stay the same over duration of the DRO.

My question is do I need to open a can of worms and be reporting this considering all will even out over the 12 months?

Comments

• fatbelly
    fatbelly Posts: 20,515 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Cashback Cashier
    Options
    No. You can average over a 'reasonable' period - in your case 12 months would be reasonable
  • droman
    Options
    fatbelly said:
    No. You can average over a 'reasonable' period - in your case 12 months would be reasonable
    Thanks fatbelly. So if they were to contact me at any point about a higher wage doni just explain it fluctuates but over 12 months it will level out to my average wage given and point dro was granted?

I'm guessing at that point then they would just monitor me is this correct?
  • sourcrates
    sourcrates Posts: 28,891 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    You are not contacted, and you are not monitored in a DRO, at all.

Any change is self declared, they do not check up on you, £90 does not buy much insolvency service time.

Don`t fret about it.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free wannabe, Credit file and ratings, and Bankruptcy and living with it boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.Link to SOA Calculator- https://www.stoozing.com/soa.php The "provit letter" is here-https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2607247/letter-when-you-know-nothing-about-about-the-debt-aka-prove-it-letter
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback