Time to ditch my SAS SIPPS?
I have a fairly solid 5 digit sum investing in Vanguard products. They're doing okay, but....it's been pretty pedestrian since Covid / Invasion of Ukraine / Economic jitters. I know ultimately only 'I' can decide but is it now high time to be looking at selling my assets and instead dropping my pension into a high-interest pension account (or equivalent) I am of course well below retirement age. If Yes any recommendations?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards