Torbeck toilet repair
Hi, I was wondering if someone could help. My toilet flush valve is leaking (some older style Torbeck) and I was thinking of replacing the two rubber washers, which would hopefully solve the problem. I went to a couple of shops and searched online, but I am unable to find these exact washers (maybe too old). I would also be happy to buy an identical complete flush valve, but I could not find that either.
If I cannot find these, I need to buy a different brand valve, which would mean taking off the cistern and that's something I would want to avoid.
Thanks a lot.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards