Is the limit credit cards offer you based on how much they think you 'need'?
I have a decent credit limit currently and any new card I apply for offers me a £500 or £600 limit. However since being debanked by NatWest and therefore losing the credit card, when my report updates my limit will go down by £3500. If I wait until the report updates will I get offered more than £600 because my limit will be lower than what they think I need/can handle, or will it be the same or even lower because £600 is what the banks are deciding they can risk?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards