PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTINGHello Forumites! In order to help keep the Forum a useful, safe and friendly place for our users, discussions around non-MoneySaving matters are not permitted per the Forum rules. While we understand that mentioning house prices may sometimes be relevant to a user's specific MoneySaving situation, we ask that you please avoid veering into broad, general debates about the market, the economy and politics, as these can unfortunately lead to abusive or hateful behaviour. Threads that are found to have derailed into wider discussions may be removed. Users who repeatedly disregard this may have their Forum account banned. Please also avoid posting personally identifiable information, including links to your own online property listing which may reveal your address. Thank you for your understanding.
14. Please provide all planning permission for the rear extension, if you have had no permission or do not hold documentation confirming permission was granted a policy may need to be put in place to cover this. Please either provide the same or confirm you are happy to proceed with a policy.
(No planning permission was required as the orangery does not exceed the allowed size etc.. )
24. The buyers solicitors have requested a policy to be put in place to cover the missing coloured plan for the Transfer dated 22/06/2012, Please see attached policy. The policy is £127.60 (inc VAT) for the document and we charge a small fee of £52.00 plus VAT to carry out the works dealing with this. Please confirm you are happy to proceed with the policy and pay the fees associated with the same
Thank you kindly ☺️
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards