Another McDonalds Southgate Park Claim
I’ve been following the other Southgate Park threads with interest as I too have recently received a claim letter.
I’ve followed the advice and requested a SAR from MET (although subsequently seen advice to the contrary)and have received a response. However, the content of the response consists of just the original claim letter they sent.
I asked for;
“ - All photos taken of myself or my vechicle.
- All letters/emails sent and received, including any appeal correspondence.
- All data held, including all evidence that maybe used in a future court hearing.”
Is this significant? There is nothing on the provided letter that even shows me parked just what looks like a picture of my car leaving the premises.
I allegedly parked in the coffee shop part of the car park and went to McDonalds.
NB The car at the time was a lease car that I subsequently bought and still have. I’m wondering whether that has affected the supplied details as not linked directly to me, but that being the case I shouldn’t get anything.
Any input welcome
- All Categories
- 339K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards