Sending parcels to Ireland - What to do?
On two occasions recently I have attempted to send books, via normal Royal mail, to the Republic of Ireland. I correctly completed the customs declaration and stuck it onto the parcel, and paid the correct postage (over £10 in each case). The same thing happened each time: After six weeks the parcel was returned to me, having been eventually rejected by An Post, the Irish equivalent of Royal Mail. The parcels were marked as as a gift. What am I doing wrong?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards