Replacing a British Gas DPO programmer?
My boiler has a British gas programmer wired in. I'm not familiar with these but presumably it sets the on/off and is in no way thermostatic which seems pretty pointless. Assuming the wiring is similar can I just rip that out and fit a wireless sender for a proper programmer/thermostat that I can keep in another room?
The boiler is a Potterton promax plus he. Thanks
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards