Asda Customer Service and Complaint Email Address

Options
jossdickie
jossdickie Posts: 9 Forumite
First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
edited 12 September 2023 at 1:41PM in Food shopping & groceries
(Image removed by Forum Team)
You should receive an email confirming the receipt of yours with a unique reference number in the Subject advising that they aim to reply within 48 hours.

asda_stores@mailln.custhelp.com

Comments

• jossdickie
    jossdickie Posts: 9 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 12 September 2023 at 1:14PM
    Options
    Their Helplines go through to an Indian call centre where the Customer Service is quite basic as they usually refer you back to the store. The above email address is more effective.

0800 952 0101

0800 331 7409
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    You should receive an email confirming the receipt of yours with a unique reference number in the Subject advising that they aim to reply within 48 hours.

asda_stores@mailln.custhelp.com
    Their Helplines go through to an Indian call centre where the Customer
    Service is quite basic as they usually refer you back to the store. The above email address is more effective.

0800 952 0101

0800 331 7409
    Never had a problem with Asda over the phone on the very rare occasion I’ve had to call them. Never been referred back to store as I order online. 
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Telegraph_Sam
    Telegraph_Sam Posts: 1,799 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    I was invited to complete a survey / feedback form following a recent purchase. This was accompanied by a US-style mega set of legal clauses in their T's and C's which I was asked to agree to before providing my feedback.  I told them where to go. They will have a blank form in my reply slot to look at.
    I suspect the Indian call centre syndrome is not limited to Asda.  Chat bots are invariably a complete waste of time when with a bit of forethought they could provide a vital part of the communications package (which includes the infamous FAQ's)
    Telegraph Sam
  • ThatWelshWoman
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here - just wanted to update everyone with the new email address for Asda:

asda1@mailln.custhelp.com

We received a parking ticket yesterday after spending 2.5 hours in our local Asda store in Bridgend, where we had lunch in the cafe, browsed the clothing and homewares on the upper level then did a full grocery shop on the ground level, spending over £92.

As I'm disabled, I take quite a long time to get around the shop as I need to keep stopping for a rest.

We were quite shocked to get the ticket, even though the maximum stay of 2hrs is clearly stated, as we are genuine shoppers who just needed longer than that to complete our visit - what are we meant to do? Choose between homewares and groceries? Make a separate visit for the cafe?

I immediately contacted Asda and was told they will request a cancellation of the parking charge, but only this one time - as a 'gesture of goodwill!' (the first email bounced back saying the address has been changed to the new one I have provided, above).

I feel as though I am being discriminated against because of my disability and intend to take this further - has anyone else challenged this policy?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback