Does section 75 apply when buying multiple items under a single order which together exceed £30k?
We are buying replacement windows and doors for our house. The total order cost will exceed £30k. However, each item on the order will be in the region of £900 to £2500.
My understanding is that we will be protected for each item individually, rather than for the order as a whole, meaning we will not violate the £30k limit under Section 75. Is that correct? Do we need to do anything to ensure that we're protected (e.g. have the invoice list each item separately)?
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards