CMA banking satisfaction survey

Just as an FYI - the CMA have released the latest survey on consumers' satisfaction with their banking services. Monzo, Starling, and First Direct have come on top again.

https://www.ipsos.com/en-uk/personal-banking-service-quality-great-britain-august-2023

Comments

• pridehappy
    pridehappy Posts: 338 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Every one seems to be very similar - as expected. I tend to find the Which? Magazines more reflective of my experiences.
  • jbrassy
    jbrassy Posts: 670 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Every one seems to be very similar - as expected. I tend to find the Which? Magazines more reflective of my experiences.
    80% of respondents would recommend Monzo to a friend or family compared to 48% who would recommend RBS. That's quite a big difference.
  • jbrassy said:
    80% of respondents would recommend Monzo to a friend or family compared to 48% who would recommend RBS. That's quite a big difference.
    Yes - there are a few which are significantly above others such as first direct, Starling Bank and Monzo. RBS could also be considered an anomaly due to being so low. However, what I was meant to say was that most of the large banks have very similar results, such as Barclay’s, NatWest, Lloyds, Halifax, HSBC, Nationwide, Santander etc.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback