TSB Spend and Save £5 monthly reward

Has anyone due the £5 monthly reward for July received it yet? It is normally paid on the 8th of the following month. My last month for receiving the reward was July but the rewrd has not yet been credited.

Comments

• I opened one in Jan, and one in Feb. January account cashback has now expired for me but the last remaining £5 from the 2nd Feb account was paid yesterday.
  • boingy
    boingy Posts: 1,314 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    From their T&Cs:

Cashback will be paid to your account by the 20th of the next calendar month. For example, for payments made in June 2023 cashback will be paid by 20 July 2023.

• northwalesd
    northwalesd Posts: 1,157 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    My reward for Jul was also paid on the 8th.
  • dreaMer001
    dreaMer001 Posts: 45 Forumite
    First Post
    edited 2 September 2023 at 6:50AM
    Hattie627 said:
    Has anyone due the £5 monthly reward for July received it yet? It is normally paid on the 8th of the following month. My last month for receiving the reward was July but the rewrd has not yet been credited.
    My Monthly May reward payment was paid on (has date on App) 09 May. June reward payment paid on 08 June. For previous month's also it was paid around those dates. July reward payment hadn't been received by 10 July, so I contacted support. They referred me to the terms and said it will be paid BY THE 20th. 

Then on 19 July I login to the App and see that a payment had been made for £5 the day before (18 July). Although, the payment description dosen't say 'TSB CARD REWARD', this particular payment says 'FASTER PAYMENT'. seems TSB did a manual payment after I complained, but didn't wanna admit something went belly up.
  • surreysaver
    surreysaver Posts: 4,087 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    TSB still seem to be having IT issues but refuse to admit to them. I've had a couple of issues where they've blamed me, but I've never been charged the fee for the falsely alleged breach they've accused me of 
    I consider myself to be a male feminist. Is that allowed?
  • MACKEM99
    MACKEM99 Posts: 901 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 2 September 2023 at 11:30AM
    TSB seem to have a history of IT problems I seem to recall.
  • There's no way I'd have my main account with them
    I consider myself to be a male feminist. Is that allowed?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.9K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback