Named driver issue
I have recently change car insurers as my renewal had gone up by over £600.
I had a very reasonable quote but a few days later was amazed to find that the premium was going to almost double because I had failed to inform them of a claim. I had not had an accident or made a claim so was confused as to why my premium was going to go up. It turned out that my daughter , who was a named driver on my policy had made a claim and I was supposed to have told them of this as it was on my policy! Why do I need to inform them of an accident I had no involvement with? And why does it advert effect my premiums as well as hers?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 243.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards