Hi I am going to court for no insurance. I was stopped by the police in March and I was told I had no insurance because the police officer had spoke to the underwriter and was told as I wasn’t named drive I wasn’t insured. At the time I was working for the company and was going on a work trip for a meeting with a wholesaler. I was in a vehicle that belonged to the company.
It states in the policy if I have the policy holders permission and I am with a named driver I am insured. I was with a named driver at the time.
What is your opinion?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards