ULEZ Charge - Expansion
Hi can anyone help and clarify?
I have a 2009 Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 SXi car and when I entered it's details in the ULEZ checker, the results showed it met the requirements. This means I do not have to pay the ULEZ charge when it's expanded to where I live. However, a friend mentioned I would need to pay the ULEZ charge when my car is 14 years old. Is this true? I thought the ULEZ charge was based purely on emissions and not the age of the car.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 243.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards