Hi everyone we are currently in an Iva 4 and half years . Sadly my Aunt passed away last year and I got a phone call to say that I was a beneficiary 3 days ago I have contacted IP. It could be anything between 1 and 10 grand . My Aunt had no children and left money to her nieces and nephews to whom they are responsible to divide between their children. The money is only in the name of the niece or nephew.
I know any money I receive will go to creditors but i don’t want my children to suffer and loose out because of me . Can anyone please help.
It has been the best thing that we did an iva but can anyone help please. Many thanks
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards