Newel Post sizes?
For some bizarre reason many of my newel posts are short. The previous owner made up the difference by folding bits of masking tape and shimming it up. Very odd. I'm determined to do a better job by inserting correctly sized cuts at the bottom of the posts and wood glueing them in. Trouble I'm having is finding the right posts or sections of baton to fill in. I've measured by and with a tape and it's looking like they are 27x27mm. I can't seem to find that size. Any thoughts?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards