Tesco no show Worth a whinge?
£200 Groceries Delivery was booked for Saturday Eve, we had 2x SMS saying it would be late.
We've had no communication from them at all.
I've phoned a few times, they're apologetic but couldn't even contact the shop, or tell me anything.
When I called today (Monday) I was finally told it was cancelled and I'd get a refund in due course.
I'm disabled, I can't pop to the shops.
They sent me a £15 voucher.
Annoyed - breakdowns happen but silence shouldn't.
Is it worth moaning further?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards