Is MoreThan a legit Insurer?
Has anyone used MoreThan home insurance and logged into the members area? It tells you your policy number and expiry date and that's it. Every other link is broken (hasn't changed since my last policy 5 years ago) or takes you to generic public pages.
Want a copy of your policy or view your details? Go to a public page, enter all your details that is already in your account (name, address, DoB, email, Policy number, etc) and wait 10 days before they send it to you.
Want to view your quotes, any other policies with MoreThan, discounts, etc? All broken, "Sorry our system is busy, please call..."
Are they a proper insurance company because the website looks like it was made by scammers? and bad ones at that
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards