Royal Mail tracking 'damaged scan at outward mail centre' meaning, please
As per the heading - can someone please tell me what 'damaged scan at outward mail centre' on RM tracking means exactly?
First time I've seen it, and google did not help with the answer
Also, what does 'address inaccessible' mean exactly?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards