Hi all, I rarely use my landline but answered it yesterday as it was ringing, the phone ring stopped but all i could hear in the handset has the ring signal, I called myself from my mobile with the same result, have done a line check with my provider and it says all ok so I thought its the phone and bought a new one but still the same. Tried to contact my provider but the options are all for broadband faults, any ideas ?
They have been digging in my street laying new high speed fibre cable and I can see one of there cables goes up my nearest telephone pole.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards