Quote for new blocked paved area and patio
I'm getting quotes to redo a paved area and patio at the back of my house which would involve approx 56 square metres of tegula block paving and 52 square metres of Indian sandstone patio.
It also involves lowering an existing 20 square metre area of patio by about 30cm to level off the area.
My first quote for the job is £18,700, which is higher than I was expecting. I'm in Glasgow, so not London prices.
Is that quote roughly what you would expect to pay for this type of job?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards