How to navigate Bank Accounts regarding PEP and individual "none conforming" views.
I don't know if I have missed it but I have not noticed any
comments or opinions or campaigning from Moneysavingexpert (or Martin Lewis) on
the issue of banks closing accounts because of people's views or being a politically
exposed person (PEP).
I would have hoped that MSE would provide some guidance on navigating this current serious restriction on people's financial choices. Perhaps even a list of institutions who are closing accounts for PEPs and people's views and those who are not.
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards