The day after a gilt matures....
Like many other retail investors I have started buying short-dated nominal gilts, in my case TN25 maturing on 31 Jan 2025. My question is what is the effect on the market the day after maturity when there is a load of money looking for a new home? Does the price of gilts maturing in the following few years temporarily rise?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 339K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards