£13k to have garden landscaped?
Have received this quote from a landscaping company. Several patio areas, couple of paths, a raised bed high enough to sit on, and a trellis/archway thing that he has called a fence. Buildings and plants not included in scope. Does this look reasonable? There's also VAT on the lot so comes to £15.5k total. I'm in East Anglia.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards