Contents Insurance

Contents Insurance - away 90 days in 180 or 180 in 360 days.  I've found it impossible to find a reasonably priced contents insurance for leaving the property for up to 90 days.  For 60 days it's approx £100 but then jumps to £250 upwards for 90 days.  For my tiny flat with limited contents that is ridiculous. As you know the Schengen rules allow 90 days travel in 180 or 180 in 360 days in a Schengen area.  Having a campervan I wish to avail myself of that rule but the insurance companies are cashing in. Does anyone have cover for 90 days and if so who with? Many thanks


Meet your Ambassadors


  • All Categories
  • 339K Banking & Borrowing
  • 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 447.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 601.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 171.1K Life & Family
  • 244.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards