How best to get a good interest rate on cash sitting in SIPP?
I have a fair amount of gold etf in my SIPP. I normally have considered it a cash equivalent but now cash should give a decent yield which gold isn't nor is showing much promise of price upside. What is the best way of getting a good yield on cash within a SIPP? Money market fund?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 243.9K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards