Second loan - does write-off date get reset?
I graduated in 2009 and have a student loan from that time. I'm now thinking about going back to university and getting a postgraduate loan. If I take this PG loan, will the date that my original UG loan gets written off be changed in accordance with my new loan, or will it remain and the PG loan will have a different write off date?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards