I've just had a right goat ropin' exercise trying to deposit cash into my First Direct account. It used to be easy, just go to any HSBC branch but trying to find one now that actually handles cash is a struggle. I know I can use the PO but their limit is £3000 per day, not handy if you've got more than that to deposit.
Anyone know which bank has the best network of branches?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards